Monday, April 19, 2010

Getting all aspbergery

I have noticed suttle changes in Dylans behavior....he has been wanting more "quiet" time where he wants to be alone and not participate in activities....We have been talking alot....yesterday at church he decided that he wanted to sit under as table that is in front of out church....weird, there are people in front of him, but he felt safe under there and the pastors mom gave me the thumbs up that it was OK. So after lunch he and I took a nap on our trampoline for quit sometime....He had taken some boys glasses at school and I asked him why...he said because he wants to wear glasses...so I had to explain to him that you cant just take peoples glasses. No biggy, just small stuff like that you have to teach him and hes a boy and what boy hasn't done something like that. But we got a note home so I talked to him about it. We talked about Heaven and birds....and being buddies...it was real nice and relaxing. He even brought out a blanket and pillows...DEFINITELY got some sleep action there! THEN Jacob came out....God love um. We had a jumping contest. I did not win.

No comments:

Post a Comment