Friday, March 19, 2010

So this week :

Tuesday: i get a txt at 5:30 AM telling me that the teacher was sick and could I sub...I blindly txt back sure and hope she feels better, roll over and go back to sleep. Alarm goes off and I actually do my hair and face, get the boys off on time and walk into work early to get the day started . Thought it was weird the phone number didn't have her name attached...no warning bells, I see what looks like her car in the lot...No bells...The secretaries look at me and I said I'm Tammy today didn't anybody tell you,,,nope,,,no warning bells, they never are in the loop,,,,,go to her room and I see her purse,,,,mmmm little bells but still not getting it....see my boss she says Tammy is here...WEIRD,,,,see Tammy and she said nope didn't call/txt me so I then realize that a poor teacher somewhere out there in KY is sick and thinks that her sub has it under control since I txt her back saying it was under control...ooops so I call her to let her know of this huge mistake. She sounds like death..poor thing. how strange that off all the numbers this teacher could of messed up she got me, a sub, only in my life....
On Wednesday? My nice neighbor ( I have a scorpion one too, but she will be another story) came over, we were talking at the door when this...this...noise from my Shepard mix dog came over the air. I look down to see that my cat is safe ( Honey the dog has tried to kill it twice) and I am thinking what the cracker is Honey doing is she having a stroke. We run into the kitchen and to my horror (and my neighbors too) her sweet little pug had snuck in my house and wanted to share Honeys food...well Honey is a Bitch and she does NOT share and had the scruff of the pugs neck shaking her brains out. I start screaming , which set Dylan off, grab Honeys mouth and start to pry her mouth open. In that moment the poor pug was snapping for his life and nailed my leg...didn't feel it then, but oh baby I should of taken a picture. HUGE BRUISE!!! Finally Honey releases and we all run out to the front porch to get some fresh air!!! Luckily the Pug is OK his feelings were hurt but no holes!
Thursdy: Ok for all you haters that have wanting me to get fat...well here's a story you haters...I am in a Boot Camp here and have 7 people in it with me...I have to hide my problem areas because I will get egged if I complain. They give me a hard time and threaten to put protein powder in everything I eat so I get fat...well pppbbbbth on them ( I do love them, they are like sisters to me) I am going to look like Barbie again you wait and see powder puffers....I weighed 131 (shut up I know I am skinny) and I thought with all my healthy eating and working out I felt I could be at least a 127 lb. so they all went to get surmised.....they lost weight doing good and then me the princes gets on the weigh thingy pretending to be humble and cool .....OMGsh WHAT THE CHICKEN POX!!! I gained FOUR POUNDS!! I hate you all!
Friday: I get a call in my room that my boys school is on the line, this happens quit a bit and this time I said I have slipped into a coma and I refuse to take the call, well crap they made me take the call and it was the nurse.....Dylan has 5ths disease,,,,,scratching and going crazy. They said its no longer contagious and no fever just wanted me to now...GREAT thanks for letting me know (grumble grumble) and call me if he gets out of hand...well crap if it wasn't 10 minuets later that the teacher calls me and well he is having a meltdown,,,sooooo me being the most awesome mom ever with a bad attitude runs to CVS the biggest rip off store ever to get Benedryl and pick up my son. Well....he is also in a play Fri-Sunday and this is his first night and I am thinking great bring the camera! My son ladies and gents did AMAZING!!!! I cant wait to figure out how to upload all this and let you see. He did well even with the itches!!!

1 comment:

  1. What are the odds of your subbing mix-up? It was nice of you to call the actual sick teacher to alert her. And to think that you got up early AND washed your face, all for NOTHING?! I'm incredulous!

    ReplyDelete